Cremation Scattering Ashes Services and Providers
Professional Scattering Services
For many families the ash scattering ceremony is a personal and private matter. Those that are able will usually scatter the ashes of their loved ones themselves. Usually in places of natural beauty that held special meaning for the deceased and or survivors. Close to home, such as the garden or a favorite hiking trail or fishing hole are very popular. Golf Courses have become so popular that some are installing scattering gardens. Those who prefer to scatter the ashes themselves can lear more by following this link. Scattering Ashes Methods and Laws.
Scattering Urns: Many who choose to scatter the ashes on their own will often use what is called a scattering urn. These are urns that are specially designed to add dignity as well as eas the scattering process. Scattering can be messy work and a scattering urn can keep the ashes in a respectable container and then release the ashes in the desired manner, depending on the location you choose. For over the water it makes sense to use a biodegradable urn that will float and then dissolve when it sinks to the bottom. Scattering tubes and birdhouse scattering urns are ideal for scattering over land.
See our full selection of scattering urns (CLICK HERE).
For some families scattering may not be possible due to logistics, availability and capability. The professional scattering services below can be ideal. Many will even allow familiy paticipation when requested.
Aerial Ash Scattering Services
- Air Legacy: Scattering ashes over Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska and Wyoming.
- A Journey with Wings: Scattering ashes over Southern California.
- Angel’s Flight: Will fill fireworks with ashes and put on a display.
- A Wing and a Prayer: Scattering ashes over northern California and Nevada.
- Eternal Ascent: Scattering ashes in the beautiful Swiss Alps. Travel arrangements are offered.
- Grace Air: scattering ashes over Florida’s Coastal Waters.
- Heaven’s Wings: Scattering ashes over Big Sur, the Sierras or desert.
- Homeward Bound: Scattering ashes over Colorado, Centennial Based.
- The Phoenix Flight: Scattering ashes over Ventura County and Southern California.
- Scattering by Air: Scattering ashes over scenic portions of Northern California, Sierra Nevada and Lake Tahoe.
Scattering Ashes Services - On the Sea or Over the Land
- Affordable Sea Burial: Scattering ashes off the entire west coast of the USA.
- Ashes Ireland: Scattering ashes anywhere in Ireland.
- Ashes In Paradise: Scattering ashes off the big island of Hawaii.
- Atlantis Society: Luxury yacht for scattering ashes. Out of Lido Village in Southern California or Deer Harbor in Washington state.
- Burials at Sea By Captain: Southern California.
- Eternal Reefs: Will incorporate your ashes into a living reef on the ocean floor.
- Funeral at Sea: Scattering ashes off the west coast of Florida.
- International Scattering Society: Worldwide scattering of ashes services.
- Judean Delivery: Judean Delivery hand delivers your personal prayers and the ashes of your loved ones to the holiest of places on earth – The Holy Land.
- Ladies In White: Dignified scattering of ashes in beautiful Montana.
- Ocean Tranquility: Scattering ashes off the Jersey Shore by boat.
- Poplar Camp Memorial: Scattering Ashes forest in the Blue Ridge mountains.
- Rip Tide Scattering: In the Half Moon Bay area just south of San Francisco.
- San Diego Boat Tours: Scattering ashes boat in San Diego. Groups are welcome.
- Serenity at Sea: Scattering ashes boat out of San Diego.
Mesoloft - taking ashes to the edge of space
Mesoloft makes it possible to honor the dream and memory of your departed loved one by lifting the cremated remains of a beloved family member into the magnificent beauty of near space, almost twenty miles above our planet. Once released, they will soar and drift in the upper reaches of the earth's atmosphere for weeks and months circulating the globe. From then on wherever you go your loved one will be there with you. The whole journey is recorded and provided back to you for your own memories or sharing with friends and family.